Deepali Nair is the Founder & CEO at Philosopher’s Stone. She believes that everyone has an unexplored leader in them. The same can be uncovered only if the coach/guide/mentor has the patience to learn about the individual uniqueness before giving directions. Deepali has stressed on the same theory while training 1000+ leaders on coaching and leading teams effectively.
At Philosopher’s Stone, her vision is to partner with the experts to help shape the leadership potential of the country.
In her 15 years of learning experience as an internationally certified Coach, trained NLP Practioner and now the Founder & CEO at Philosopher’s Stone, Deepali has observed and made a sincere attempt to understand what goes into the DNA of successful leaders and why do individuals or teams get inspired by one parent, teacher or leader over others.
Deepali Nair wants to devote the rest of her years in sharing her learnings and experiences with all who are willing to listen, learn and begin. Her interactions with people globally inspires her to reach out to the maximum.
Her primary goal is to take this awareness to the rural part of the country which currently may not have access to such development initiatives. Her vision is to bridge the learning divide between rural and urban India by bringing equal opportunities to as many children, women and men thereby making them truly global citizens.
L&D Strategist & Life Skills Coach
- Certified NLP Practioner (School of Excellence)
- ROI Certified Practioner (Centre for Performance and ROI Inc. USA)
- Certified Trainer for Situational Leadership II (Ken Blanchard Companies)
- Master Trainer TIPS Coaching CMOE (Center for Management & Organizational Effectiveness, USA)
- Performance Consulting- Designing and Implementing Performance Solutions (DDI Inc. USA)
- Certified Facilitator – Business Finance & Strategy (Paradigm Learning, Australia)
- Certified Trainer on Strategic Account Management
- Certified Trainer on Courageous Conversations
- Certified to Train Trainers on all Leadership and Behavioural modules
- Represented APAC for Simmons Women’s Leadership event 2014 in Boston, USA
- Key member in developing the global module – Coaching and Mentoring (Pfizer)
- Revamped training systems and instituted a ROI focused learning and development strategy
- Spearheaded a countrywide competency assessment of 100+ managers and 600 reps for precise identification of Training needs and optimizing training spends
- Recognized multiple times for best practices in training delivery and featured in the Global Learning & Development Newsletter
- Trained 1000+ students, trainers and managers
- Designed content for training managers globally
- Introduced Webinars in Pfizer India and conducted Leadership development webinars for Senior Managers
- Awarded the Best Trainer – Aptech India 2007